Join the fight!
Attend Hunger Action Day:
- When: Kickoff on May 10, 2021, and ongoing through May 14
- Where: Virtual
- Questions: Frank Tamborello (email@example.com)
Hunger Action Day Virtual Advocacy Trainings:
You’re invited to a virtual training for Hunger Action Day 2021 this coming Thursday, May 6 at 1:30pm. Join by phone or videoconference (video is best so that you can view the webinar slides). We will share materials afterward.
We’ll be discussing:
- Hunger policy issues at the state level both relating to the COVID-19 emergency.
- Policy issues include items relating to emergency food, immigrant food access, CalFresh, school meals, the impact on seniors and persons with disabilities, and more.
- How to schedule virtual visits with your legislators.
- The timeline for the state budget and big decisions on these issues
- Continuing to work together through the year on both state and federal issues
How to join:
Email your confirmation that you will attend to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then respond with the log on and call -in information.
Who should attend?
Anyone concerned about the impact on low income people of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, and its subsequent economic consequences, and how the state can move forward by assisting people in need of food.
Become a member:
By becoming a member of the California Hunger Action Coalition you are saying, “YES! I support the work of CHAC as they facilitate opportunities for all Californians to advocate for their right to adequate and nutritious food.”
- Individual Membership: $25
- Small Org (0-75k annual budget): $100
- Medium Org (75-100k): $200
- Large Org (over 100k): $400
A monetary donation will help support a Californian to attend Hunger Action Day in Sacramento, so please donate what you can!
Please join by mail by using this form, or by through PayPal: